"Council Highlights" offer a summarized list of decisions made at each Township of Warwick Council meeting. "Council Highlights" is normally posted within 24 hours of a Warwick Township Council meeting. See the complete agenda and minutes from Warwick Township Council for more detailed background information.
WATFORD, ON – At its regular meeting on Monday, October 1, 2018, Warwick Township Council:
- Rescheduled the next regular Development Committee and Council meeting from Monday, November 19, 2018 at 3:30 p.m. to Monday, November 5, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- Received notice from staff that investigation into the Township’s information technology security has been completed and the system is considered secure and is backed up on a regular basis.Received notice from staff that a request for assistance with the planning and organizing of the 2018 Santa Claus Parade has been received by the Parade Committee. Council directed a staff member be appointed to the committee and that the Township assist with the organization of the event.
- Received notice from staff that there may be a By-Election in November for the French Public School Board Election. The Nomination Period for this race will be opened on October 15.
- Approved the Zoning Amendment Application Z-04-18 for 6541 Brick Yard Line.
- Approved a donation of $250 to the Brooke-Alvinston & Watford Fall Fair Ambassador Committee.
- Referred a proposal for a path along Nauvoo Road from Confederation Line to the Watford Cemetery to the 2019 budget process.
- Awarded the Request for Proposals (RFP) for Fire Trucks/Apparatus to Carrier Centres Emergency Vehicles (MetalFab Fire Trucks) at a total cost of $810,700.71 plus HST.
- Approved resolutions from Bluewater Power re: Warwick Electricity Holdings Incorporated and directed the Mayor and Administrator/Clerk to sign and execute the resolutions.
- Approved by-law 87 of 2018 on new cemetery fees for a columbarium to be installed at the Watford Cemetery.
- Approved by-law 88 of 2018 to execute a holding tank agreement with Forest Agri Services for the property located at 615 Bond Street in Watford.
- Noted that the next regular Warwick Township Council meeting is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. on November 5, 2018 at the Warwick Community Centre, 7074 Egremont Road.
For more information about the Township of Warwick, visit www.warwicktownship.ca.
Amanda Gubbels Todd Case
Township of Warwick Township of Warwick
Phone: 519-849-3926 / 1-877-849-3926 Cell: 519-490-4533
Fax: 519-849-6136 Fax: 519-849-6136
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
2018 Council Highlights
- January 15, 2018
- March 5, 2018
- March 19, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- April 30, 2018
- May 28, 2018
- June 18, 2018
- July 23, 2018
- August 17, 2018
- September 10, 2018
- October 1, 2018
2017 Council Highlights
- January 16, 2017
- February 6, 2017
- March 6, 2017
- March 27, 2017
- April 24, 2017
- May 15, 2017
- June 5, 2017
- July 17, 2017
- September 11, 2017
- October 2, 2017
- October 23, 2017
- November 6, 2017
- November 27, 2017
- December 18, 2017
News & Events
Click for more information on events happening at the Watford Food Bank!
Click to view events happening at the Legion!