Policies, Procedures, and Appointments
Municipalities are created by the Province of Ontario to be responsible and accountable governments with respect to matters within their jurisdiction and each municipality is given powers and duties under the Municipal Act and many other Acts for the purpose of providing good government with respect to those matters.
The following is a list of by-laws and policies as they relate to the governance of Warwick Township:
- Procedural By-Law – By-law No. 89 of 2015
- Provisions of Notice – By-law No. 109-2007
- Accountability and Transparency Policy – By-law No. 110-2007
- Appointments (2014 – 2018) – By-law No. 9 of 2015
- By-law 9 of 2015 - Schedule A