- Relocating to Warwick
- Scenic Court Development
- Feedback on Community Facilities
- Service Clubs and Organizations
- Health Services
- Emergency and Fire Services
- Retirement Living
- Garbage and Recycling
- Warwick Public Liaison Committee (WPLC)
- Animal Control
- Marriage Licence
- Township Newsletter
- Other Important Links
Accessibility Plans and Policies
The Township of Warwick is committed to providing a high quality of accessible customer services. Council has reviewed the following accessibility plan and is presenting it for public information.
- Accessible Customer Service Policy
- Integrated Accessibilty Standards Regulation (IASR) Policy
- Multi-Year Accessibility Plan 2013-2018
- 2016 Annual Accessibility Report
- 2017 Annual Accessibilty Report
We welcome your input into these plana and, in accordance to the provincial legislation, all comments and/or suggestions can be submitted to Amanda Gubbels, Administrator/Clerk, at email@example.com.
Accessible Customer Service Form
We value all of our customers and strive to meet everyone's needs. We welcome your comments to help us monitor and improve our services and experiences.
If you would like to view documents in another format, or would like more information on accessible formats, please contact the Township office at 519-849-3926 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
News & Events
CLASS ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENTFOR THE BEAR CREEK BRIDGE(VILLAGE OF WARWICK) Bear Creek Bridge.pdf
Please take notice that Warwick Township Council has approved and updated Noise By-law which includes a Noise Exemption Permit Request Form for community events on public property. If your group...