Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2021 09:00 AM
The Economic Development Promotion Specialist is responsible for developing programs and initiatives to encourage business growth and tourism activity in the Township of Warwick. Includes marketing campaigns from concept to implementation, of print and virtual media. This position reports to the Treasurer/Deputy CAO and works with all departments, Township Council, stakeholder groups, and various committees to develop strategic plans for economic development.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are...
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2021 04:30 AM
- Schools, housing, and health and emergency services are all planned using census data.
- We are hiring approximately 32,000 census employees to count every person in Canada.
- In the current context of COVID-19 we are committed to ensuring the safety of our employees at all times.
- Help your community to plan for the future - apply now!
Important to know:
- Pay rates vary by position from $17.83 to $21.77 per hour, plus authorized expenses.
- Start and end dates vary by position and location, but are between March...
Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2020 10:45 AM
Public Works Department
ONE (1) Public Works Labourer/Heavy Equipment Operator, On-Call Seasonal
This is a Union Position, CUPE. Local 2393.3
Wages based on approved CUPE Collective Agreement
Successful applicant will work on a "On-Call" basis from November 15 to April 15 annually. Once annual training requirements completed, hours are not guaranteed and are weather dependent.
- Ability to organize tasks and complete them on a timely and effective basis.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use...
Posted on Friday, August 07, 2020 07:15 AM
Annually August to April
Located approximately half way between London, ON and Sarnia, ON and just off Highway 402, the Township of Warwick is a small community of about 4,500 but growing! This is an exciting time in the Parks and Recreation Department with a new ball diamond in 2020 and a new community centre with arena renovations planned for 2021. Being part of the Township of Warwick team is an amazing career opportunity to work in a small but progressive municipality that provides outstanding...
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2019 07:00 AM
Summer Student Employment
Customer Service Assistant (1 position)
Position will be responsible to assist with customer service at the Township Office, take payments and provide support for general reception. Work will also include various administrative duties such as research, filing and records management to support operations.
• Full Time Student in the past academic year and returning to full time studies in the fall of 2019
• Canadian Citizens; or permanent residents;