Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2021 05:15 AM
WATFORD, ON – At its regular meeting on Monday, May 31, 2021, Warwick Township Council:
- Received a reminder that the deadline for delegation requests at the AMO Conference is June 4, 2021.
- Received a verbal update from Amanda Gubbels, CAO/Clerk, on the clearing of trees on a property in the Township of Warwick.
- Received a verbal update from Theresa Klachan, Parks & Recreation Manager, on the Libro Community Garden.
- Heard a zoning amendment application for 7140 Egremont Road. The...
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2021 01:30 PM
COVID-19 Warwick UpdateUpdate 17 – May 21, 2021
Some Parks and Recreation Amenities Reopening
Ontario will allow more outdoor recreational amenities to reopen, with restrictions in place, effective May 22, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. Amenities in Warwick Township that will reopen at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, May 22, 2021 include:
- Parks and recreational areas (including Track).
- Baseball diamonds.
- Soccer, football and sports fields.
- Tennis, platform tennis, table tennis and pickleball courts.
- Basketball courts.
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 08:15 AM
Please be advised that the Township of Warwick Office - now "virtual" due to Covid-19 - will be closed Monday, May 24th for Victoria Day.
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2021 12:00 PM
The Ontario government, in consultation with the Chief Medical Officer of Health and other health experts, is immediately declaring a third provincial emergency under s 7.0.1 (1) of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act (EMPCA). These measures are being taken in response to the rapid increase in COVID-19 transmission, the threat on the province's hospital system capacity, and the increasing risks posed to the public by COVID-19 variants.
Effective Thursday, April 8,...
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2021 04:30 AM
The Township of the Warwick is releasing for public comment and feedback an update to the Township’s Official Plan. The Township is inviting members of the community to learn more and participate in the update to the Township’s Official Plan at upcoming public engagement events.
The update of the Official Plan is being undertaken in accordance with Section 26 of the Planning Act.
One Open House and one Statutory Public Meeting will be held to provide residents, business owners, and members of the...