Posted on Friday, April 29, 2022 12:36 PM
2022 Municipal Election Call for Nominations open May 2nd
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2022 02:26 PM
The Township of Warwick is relocating to 5280 Nauvoo Road, Watford effective Tuesday, April 19th at 8:30 a.m.
To accommodate the move, the Municipal Office will be closed on
Thursday, April 14th until opening day.
Please note that along with the move we will have a new telephone number, fax number, and mailing address. They are as follows:
5280 Nauvoo Road, PO Box 10
Watford, ON N0M 2S0
We look forward to welcoming you at our new office!
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2022 01:56 PM
WATFORD, ON – At its regular meeting on Monday, April 4, 2022, Warwick Township Council:
- Approved a change in date for the Regular Council meeting from May 2, 2022 to April 25, 2022. The time remains at 6:00 p.m.
- Approved the scheduling of a Special Council meeting on May 4, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
- Approved the suspension of the mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for members of Council and Committees.
- Supported and endorsed correspondence from the Town of Georgina regarding sanctions imposed on...
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2022 04:30 AM
Changes to Parks and Recreation Operations in Warwick Township
The following changes to public health and workplace safety measures are in effect as of March 1, 2022. For the full list of measures in effect, see O. Reg. 364/20.
- capacity limits have been lifted in all indoor public settings
- proof of vaccination requirements have been lifted
- businesses and organizations may choose to require proof of vaccination upon entry
- other protective measures, such as mask/face covering requirements...
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2022 09:00 AM
The deadline to apply for the Joint Audit Compliance Committee is Friday, February 25th. Please see the attachment for details.